Like us on Facebook
Honey Chilli Potato is a popular indo- chinese recipe which owes the flavour of sweet honey and hot chillies. It is perfect for sunday brunch.Crispy potato fingers glazed with a honey chilli sauce.
Traditionally it’s a deep fried recipe,but I prefer the healthy version where the potatoes are baked or fried in a airfryer.Here I prescribe both ways fried as well as baked.In this recipe potatoes are being tossed in a sweet and hot sauce and sprinkled with toasted seasame seeds. The great taste of Honey Chilli Potatoes brought home in a few easy steps.
So, Let’s Start Now
Potato cut lengthwise – 4
Cornflour – 2 tsp
Garlic paste – 1 tsp
Salt – ½ tsp
Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
Oil – for frying
Garlic paste-1 tsp
Red chilli sauce-1 tsp
Tomato Sauce-2 tsp
Salt-as per taste
Roasted sesame – 1 tsp
Green spring onions – 2 tsp
- Cut potatoes lengthwise and dip in water.
- In a bowl mix cornflour,garlic paste,salt and red chillie powder.
- Now add potatoes,coat well & deep fry them.
- You can also bake the potatoes, for baking line a large baking tray with greased foil, place the potatoes (avoid over lapping) and bake at 200 degree celsius for 30 minutes, brush the potatoes with oil before baking, you can also airfry the potatoes in airfrier for 20 minutes till golden brown.
- Take out them on tissue paper & keep aside.
- In other pan,put oil add garlic,fry till brown,add red chillie sauce,tomato sauce,salt,vinegar & honey.
- Mix well,add fried potatoes & sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Garnish with green spring onions & enjoy.
Enjoy your Honey Chilli Potato.