Like us on Facebook
Aloo Besan Sev is crunchy indian snack dish often made during festivals like Diwali. It’s a healthy, homemade snack with unique taste compare to all other namkeens. This spicy aloo dish is made quickly and can be relished with lemon juice and chaat masala.My whole family enjoy it with evening tea.
In this recipe we used boiled potatoes, gram flour(besan) ,ginger garlic paste and some spices which make it more delicious.
So, Let’s Start Now,
Potatoes– ½ kg(boiled and grated)
Gram flour(besan) – 250 gm
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Black pepper – ¼ tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Salt – ½ tsp or as taste
Garam masala – ¾ tsp
Oil – for frying
1. In a mixing bowl take gram flour,boiled and grated potatoes,salt, ginger garlic paste, black pepper, red chilli powder and garam masala.
2. Mix well and prepare dough, there will be no use of water. Keep on rest for 10-15 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a wok, with the help of sev making machine, deep fry sev on medium heat.
4. When golden brown, transfer the sev on absorbent paper.
5. Cool down the sev completely, when cools you can store it in a airtight container.
6. Your crispy crunchy homemade Aloo besan sev is ready to serve.
7. Serve this crispy snack as Diwali snack or tea time snack.
Enjoy your Aloo Besan Sev.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/cookfori/public_html/wp-content/themes/recipes/single-recipe.php on line 139